Pay in 3 installments - Free delivery
9 carats yellow gold
Length 63 cm
Pendent 2,4 x 1,3 x 1 cm
For one of her key collection pieces, Pascale Monvoisin took inspiration from writing.
Dangling from an all-new chain specially developed for this piece, the Totem necklace has a unique character. It bears an engraved message, a quotation from a famous writer crossing the faces of the ingot. So that this exceptional jewel can resonate with everyone, five different messages are available:
- Wild nights should be our luxury - Emily Dickinson
- Breathing dreams like air - F. Scott Fitzgerald
- No need to hurry. No need to sparkle. No need to be anybody but oneself - Virginia Woolf
- Un jour je te décevrai, et ce jour-là, j’aurai besoin de toi (One day I will let you down and that day I will need you). - R. Desnos
- Forever is composed of nows - Emily Dickinson
Soak your jewellery in lukewarm water with a dash of Marseille or non-greasy soap or non-greasy soap, scrub with a soft brush and rinse with clear water.
Wipe with a soft cloth and leave to dry in the open air.
It is recommended to avoid contact with household products, cosmetics, the sea or swimming pool and remove your jewellery when sleeping or playing sports.
Enjoy 10% off your first order
Claim your exclusive discount code when you subscribe to our emails. Sign up for new arrivals, promotions, our personalized recommendations and all the brand news.